Before you click submit, there are two things you need to do:
1. Read through the Submission Guidelines in full. These can be found at the bottom of the page.
2. Have a copy of your story saved. As the text must be entered directly into the text box, ensure you have a backup saved elsewhere.
1. Closing date is 23:59 PM GMT on December 31st. Late entries will not be counted.
2. Stories can be a maximum of 500 words or 2,500 characters.
3. Students can enter multiple different stories but duplications of the same story will be removed.
4. Students may not enter the same story to multiple sites; for example, if a story is published on Write Fiction Books, the same story cannot be entered to Write Romance or Write Storybooks.
5. Text must not have been published, self-published or accepted for publication in print or online, or have won or been placed in another competition.
6. Judges have the final decision.
7. The minimum age for entrants is 16.
8. The winner will be announced in February 2019.
9. Copyright of each entry belongs to the entrant, but submission grants Write Storybooks, WriteRomanceFiction and WriteFictionBooks the right to publish their story on their website(s) and within any promotional material or